Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Corn Dip

Note:   Don't ask me why, but all day today I have been craving this corn dip.    I like corn, but it isn't my favorite food in life.    However, nothing else in the kitchen has sounded good to me.    My mind just keeps screaming, "Corn dip!  Corn dip!"
Corn Dip


Ingredients
1 (11 ounce) can of Mexicorn/Fiesta Corn, drained
1 (7 ounce) can of chopped green chiles, drained
1 cup grated Monterey Jack cheese
2/3 cup of grated Parmesan cheese
1/2 cup sour cream
Corn chips

Directions
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.  Spray a pie plate with non-stick spray or butter.

In a separate bowl, mix together the corn, green chilies, Monterey and Parmesan cheese and sour cream.  Spread into prepared dish and bake, uncovered at 350 degrees for 30 to 40 minutes, or until bubbly around the edges.

Serve warm with the corn chips. Can also be doubled and held in a slow cooker.

1 comment:

The JR said...

Sounds delicious. We luv corn. I don't know any way that I don't like it.