Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Ham and Cheese Quiche

Note:     Don't tell my boys that real men don't eat quiche because they LOVE it.    We have it quite often.    By far their favorite is ham and cheese quiche.      I always make two at a time so that we have it for supper and then one for breakfast the next morning.

Ham and Cheese Quiche


Ingredients
1 (9-inch) Pie shell, thawed
2 cups shredded sharp cheese
1 cup chopped ham
1/4 cup yellow onion, finely chopped
2 eggs, beaten
1/2 cup mayonnaise
1/2 cup evaporated milk

Directions
Preheat oven to 375. Toss together cheese, ham, and onion. Spoon into pie shell. Whisk together remaining ingredients until well blended. Pour over ham and cheese mixture. Bake 45 minutes, or until golden and knife inserted into center comes out clean.

1 comment:

The JR said...

It sounds very good to me. lol...I use to not eat pie crust at all. always dug the filling out....now pie crust is one of my favorite things.