Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Cheesy Broiled Fish

Note:    I found this recipe on a blog and wrote it down.   I wish I could remember which blog I found it on so I could give them credit.     If you know where it comes from please let me know!!    My guys love fish and this is delicious and so quick.   


Cheesy Broiled Fish

Ingredients
2 pounds fresh fish (we like tilapia)
2 tablespoons lemon juice
1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese (fresh or from a Kraft jar)

1/4 cup butter,softened
3 tablespoons mayonnaise
1/4 teaspoon salt

dash of hot sauce

Directions
Preheat oven on broil.   Place fish in a single layer on a broiler pan lined with parchment paper.  Brush lemon juice over the fish.   Broil on high for 4-6 minutes or until fish flakes easily.   While fish is cooking, combine Parmesan cheese, butter, mayonnaise, salt, and hot sauce if desired in a small bowl. When fish is done, spread cheese mixture over the tops of the fish and broil for an additional 30 seconds or until cheese is brown and bubbly.

1 comment:

The JR said...

My husband could eat fist everyday. Since I can't, I have to have different ways to eat it.

I'm putting this on the to try list.

Thanks,