Thursday, March 19, 2009

Garlic Cheese Grits Casserole


Note: This G.R.I.T.S (Girl Raised In The South) LOVES her grits!

Garlic Cheese Grits Casserole
Ingredients:
1 cup sharp cheddar cheese, grated
2 eggs, beaten
6 Tbsp butter softened
1 tsp salt
1/8 tsp garlic powder
1/8 tsp Tabasco sauce
2 cups cooked grits

Directions:
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Combine cheese, eggs, butter, salt, garlic powder, and Tabasco sauce; mix well. Add cooked grits, mix well and pour into a 1 1/2 quart casserole.

4 comments:

Tammy said...

You know I love me some grits and GRITS too!

From the Doghouse said...

Add some bacon to that and it may be the perfect meal!

The Japanese Redneck said...

One of my favorites. I need to try this one. My husband hates cheese in his grits. So, I guess I'll just have to eat the whole recipe by myself.

Live.Love.Eat said...

I would def love this better than just plain grits. Sounds awesome!