Thursday, October 29, 2009

Tuna Salad with Cranberries

Note:    I love tuna salad.    As much of a creature of habit I am, when I find something delicious I am willing to break the routine.     I enjoy this fall version of tuna salad.

Tuna Salad with Cranberries

Ingredients

1 (6 ounce) can solid white tuna packed in water, drained
1 tablespoon mayonnaise
1 1/2 tablespoons dried cranberries
1 1/2 tablespoons slivered almonds
salt

Directions
Place the tuna in a bowl, and mash with a fork. Mix in mayonnaise to evenly coat tuna. Mix cranberries and season with salt. Serve on crackers or in a sandwich.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love salad with cranberries, never made one with tuna. This is a must try.
Geri

The JR said...

My picky eater won't eat tuna if it's got anything other than mayo in it. I'll have to try it and make it for me sometime.