Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Spider Pops

Note: I am the room mother for Little Guy's class. There isn't a class party for Halloween, but I will be sending a little "happy" for the kids to enjoy at snack time and to take home with them. I am basing my treats on spiders since that is what they are studying in school this week.

Here is their take home "happy":

Spider Pops

Ingredients:
Black pipe cleaners
Tootsie Roll pops
Googly eyes
Glue

Directions:
Hold all four pipe cleaners, center them at the base of the pop and wrap them around the stick once so there are four legs on each side. Bend the pipe cleaner ends to form eight feet. Glue on googly eyes.





3 comments:

From the Doghouse said...

Cool!

My wife's doing a party in Sweet Pea's class on Friday; I'll pass it along to her.

Live.Love.Eat said...

THIS is an awesome idea. I am going to TRY to attempt this:

http://www.bettycrocker.com/recipes/recipe.aspx?recipeID=8549&Source=SearchResultPage&WT.dcsvid=MjQ5Njk1NTk0MwS2&WT.mc_id=Newsletter_BettyCrocker_10_24_2008

Jodi said...

LOVE IT!!!!