Monday, December 7, 2009

Pork Tenderloin with Sauce


Note: My family enjoys pork tenderloin and I try to buy several when our local market has them on sale. The sauce in this recipe makes it seem kind of "fancy and festive" to me. I slice the leftovers up into medallions and serve it on tea biscuits.


Pork Tenderloin with Sauce


Ingredients

2 Pork Tenderloins

Lowrey's Seasoning Salt

2 tbsp butter

3/4 cup chopped onions

1 cup Smucker's Red Plum Jam

1 1/2 cup chili sauce

1 1/2 cup packed brown sugar

2/3 cup water

2 tbsp real lemon juice


Directions

Sprinkle Lowery's Seasoning Salt over pork tenderloins. Sautee onions in butter, then add other ingredients in to simmer. Smoke or seer tenderloins in skillet or on grill. Place tenderloins in saucepan to simmer. Cook tenderloin to 180 degrees. Slice and serve with sauce. Enjoy!



Now follow me over to Tempt My Tummy Tuesday as I look for more holiday recipes!

1 comment:

Live.Love.Eat said...

I love pork tenderloin and need something new to do with it. Thanks!!!