Thursday, December 3, 2009

Turtle Cake


Note: This cake is everything that I dream of when I crave chocolate. That is why I avoid making it unless I have a BIG crowd to help me eat it!

Turtle Cake

Ingredients

1 pkg. German chocolate cake mix
1/2 large can evaporated milk
1 cup chopped pecans
14 oz. bag caramels
1-3/4 sticks margarine
12 pkg. milk chocolate chips

Directions

Mix cake mix according to pkg. directions. Pour 1/2 of cake mixture into a greased 9x13 pan. Bake 12 to 15 minutes at 350° F. Melt caramels, pet milk, & margarine together & add pecans. Pour over baked half of cake. Sprinkle chocolate chips over caramel mixture. Pour rest of cake batter on top. Bake 15 to 18 minutes. Let cool & then slice.

2 comments:

The JR said...

Rich and full of calories. I see what you mean by making it when it can be spread around.

Woo, looks so good though.

Live.Love.Eat said...

Looks pretty awesome Ms. Deanna!!!!