Thursday, May 7, 2009

Grilled Barbecue Chicken

Note: My husband is a master at grilling. We especially love his grilled chicken. I love that the heat is left outside while we are enjoying our meal!

Grilled Barbecue Chicken

Ingredients:
2 ounces olive oil
2 ounces Worcestershire sauce
4 ounces vinegar
2 teaspoons garlic salt
1 whole chicken, cut in half

Directions:
Mix all liquids and garlic salt together. Place chicken in zip-loc bag and pour season mixture over it. Marinate chicken in liquid for 1 hour shaking every 15 minutes. Place chicken on the grill and cook 25 minutes before turning. Cook an additional 25 minutes. About 5-10 before the chicken is done, baste chicken with sauce.

2 comments:

From the Doghouse said...

I'm ready to try it!

The JR said...

It's a lot different sauce than the one I use, but I'm always on the look out for something new.

Will have to try it, been eating a lot of bird (chicken) lately trying to lose weight.