Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Quick & Easy Peach Cobbler

Note: Sunday after Little Guy's choir concert at church, we went out with all the family to a local restaurant. They had a lunch special that included peach cobbler for dessert. It just hit the spot and I have wanted some ever since. Guess I will be using a couple cans of peaches to replace the fresh peaches since they aren't quite in season!

Quick & Easy Peach Cobbler

Ingredients:
1 cup sugar
1 cup self-rising flour, sifted
1 cup milk
1 tsp. vanilla
1 stick butter, melted
10 fresh peaches, peeled, sliced

Directions:
Mix all ingredients except peaches in greased, 9x13 inch casserole. Pour in peaches. Bake in 350 degree oven for 45 - 50 minutes. Crust will rise to the top.

3 comments:

From the Doghouse said...

I have a friend who will love this!

Live.Love.Eat said...

Yum. This reminds me I made a peach cobbler a few months back but never posted it because everyone gobbled it up before I took a pic. Must make again!

Sew Gracious said...

That's one favorite easy cobbler recipes. It's delicious with fresh blackberries too!