Monday, May 11, 2009

Shrimp Spaghetti

Note:    Now that I am typing up this recipe I am thinking, "I should make this more often!"   It is two of my boy's favorite foods... spaghetti and shrimp.   And seeing my boys happy makes me happy.   


Shrimp Spaghetti

Ingredients:

1 1/2 - 2 lbs shrimp-peeled and washed
1 stick butter
3 cloves garlic
1 Tbsp. parsley flakes
1/2 tsp. oregano
1/2 tsp. sweet basil
1/2 tsp. ground pepper
1/3 c. milk (optional...makes dish creamier)
1/2 lb. fresh mushrooms, sliced
1 lb. angel hair pasta, cooked and drained
fresh parmesan

Directions:

Melt butter in skillet. Add remaining ingredients, except milk, cheese and pasta. Saute until shrimp is done (approx. 15 minutes.) Add milk or cream, if desired. Combine with cooked pasta. Add cheese and serve immediately.

Hope you will join me over at Lisa and Lana's blog for Tempt My Tummy Tuesday!

10 comments:

Dr. Wifey said...

sounds yummy! my hubby would LOVE this

Lisa@BlessedwithGrace said...

YUMMY! Thanks for the recipe.

Unknown said...

Both the boys at my house would love this : ). Even my super picky husband! I think I will make it tomorrow for supper! Thank you!

Aisling said...

shrimps, garlic and pasta, I'm in heaven!

Taylor & Krisa said...

mmmmm...this sounds really yummy! why didn't I inherit the same cooking gene that you did?

Ashley @ The Happy Little Home said...

This sounds great!

From the Doghouse said...

I'm game!

Pami said...

sounds great i am so trying this, thnaks

Troop Coordinator said...

Shrimp and pasta...what's not to love? : ) Thanks for the recipe...I might try it tonight.

The JR said...

This is the kind of recipe that's right up my alley. Sounds very good.