Monday, March 29, 2010

TMTT: POM Wonderful!!

My Tempt My Tummy Tuesday isn't the normal recipe tonight.     I have been under the weather fighting the same crazy problem I have been fighting since February.       I am trying to drink more water and eat healthy to keep my immune system up and I have fallen in love with this...

When I am struggling with nausea, I splash some POM into my ginger ale to give it some flavor and to give me a little exra nutrition.     

You can add it to all types of drinks (lemonade, tea, or soft drinks) or add it to your fruit smoothies.    That is another great way to enjoy POM wonderful.... fruit smoothies.

The POM Wonderful site includes recipes for beverages, salads, snacks, veggies, meats, etc....   

Have you ever tried POM Wonderful?     How do you enjoy it?


For GREAT recipes join me at Tempt My Tummy Tuesday.   

5 comments:

Kristen said...

I have enjoyed it plain, but I love your ideas of adding a bit to lemonade or pop. Thanks for the tip!

The JR said...

I'm so sorry to hear that you've been feeling bad. Hopefully it's nothing serious.

Please take care of yourself and get well soon.

I luv pomegranites.

Brenda said...

I have not tried POM yet because I did not know what to do with it. You just gave me some ideas.

I would like to know more about how it helps you with nausea, that is something I struggle with.

Kristen said...

I have tried POM - actually I have several recipes using it, it's great!

Wills Kitchen said...

We love pom and take it straight up at about a shot glass a day. We also use welches grape with dark cherry. It is good for lowering ones cholesterol.After a little over a month mine went down.