Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Try This: TownHouse Bistro Cornbread

 

We had some family coming over to watch Little Guy watch basketball a few weekends ago.   I decided to make up several different salads to put in the refrigerator so that everyone could come to the house and have lunch.      I always like to have a variety of crackers and I picked up a box of these TownHouse Bistro cornbread crackers.

They were a HIT!     Hubs and I really loved them.   In fact, we have bought two boxes since then to eat with soup as well as with the rest of the salad.    

The downside is that there are not many crackers in the box and unless you catch them on sale they can be on the pricey side.

Have you tried these?   What did you think?

3 comments:

Troop Coordinator said...

Oh yeah...I love these!

The JR said...

Haven't tried them. But, they do look good.

Mrs. Ohtobe said...

I bought these when they were on BOGO and I had a coupon - while I loved them, I agree they are too pricey. I really thought they were going to be like the original crackers in sleeves not packaged the way they were. Even with them being on sale and couponed, I thought they were tooooo expensive!