Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Orange Sherbet

Note: Easy, breezy and super yummy! You need a quick and easy recipe for everything, right? This is mine for ice cream.

Orange Sherbet

Ingredients:
1 2-liter Sunkist orange soda, chilled
1 large can crushed pineapple, chilled
1 can sweetened condensed milk, chilled
1 / 2 cup sugar


Directions:
Mix ingredients. Pour to fill line of ice cream freezer and freeze. Simply delicious! Pineapple sherbet can be made with this same recipe. Simply substitute Sprite for the orange soda.

4 comments:

From the Doghouse said...

Reminds me a bit of an Orange Julius!

Laurie said...

Yum! I do love this blog. Thanks for stopping by my way.

The JR said...

This sounds really good. I love sherbet.

Wills Kitchen said...

We must be on the same wave link I did an orange sherbet also this past weekend. This one with pineapple looks good I'll have to make one just for me as wife is not as crazy for pineapple as I am but hey thats more for me.