Monday, June 29, 2009

Blueberry and Tortellini Fruit Salad


Note: Looking for something different? Keep this fruit salad in mind the next time you visit the Farmer's Market!!! Whether for a light lunch or a simple supper, it is a delicious treat! Little Guy's parents have a huge garden and raise fruit too so when they handed me grocery sacks full f blueberries I knew I wanted to try this out!


Blueberry and Tortellini Fruit Salad

Ingredients
1/2 cup Low Fat Poppy Seed Dressing
1 pkg (9 oz) Three Cheese Tortellini (in refrigerated section)
1 cup fresh blueberries
1 cup fresh strawberries, sliced
1 can (11 oz) mandarin oranges, sliced
3/4 cup green grapes
1/4 cup sliced almonds

Directions
Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain. Gently mix pasta and fruit in a bowl. Pour dressing over the top and gently mix again. Sprinkle with sliced almonds. Chill until ready to serve.


For even more delicious Tempt My Tummy Recipes, join me over at Lisa and Lana's Blog!

1 comment:

Lisa@BlessedwithGrace said...

That sounds wonderful!!! Thanks for linking up to Tempt My Tummy Tuesday.