Thursday, January 15, 2009

Little Guy's Chocolate Sauce

Note: My Little Guy loves to cook. When he gets up in the morning he doesn't turn on cartoons, he turns on the Food Network. Yesterday he said that he had an idea for a recipe for chocolate sauce. He said we had a lot of marshmallows and thought they would make a good chocolate sauce. I told him to go ahead and try. I really wish that I had taken a photo, but we were too busy eating! Little Guy has earned himself a new knickname: Little Chef.

Little Guy's Chocolate Sauce

Ingredients:
1/2 stick of butter
1 cup of marshmallows (packed)
1/2 cup chocolate chips

Directions:
Melt butter in sauce pan. Add marshmallows and stir until melted. Add chocolate chips and continue stirring until melted. Serve immediately warm.

Little Guy served this with fresh sliced apples and marshmallows. We all agreed that this would so great over ice cream too!

2 comments:

From the Doghouse said...

That sounds good! Sign him up for URS! They'd love him.

Live.Love.Eat said...

I can't tell you how awesome I think that is, that he loves to cook and turns on the food channel!!!!!!!