Sunday, January 4, 2009

New Year New Gadgets

Little Guy asked for kitchen gadgets for Christmas. No matter who asked him what he was getting for Christmas he always said, "Cooking supplies!" My Little Guy loves to cook.

So, there we have lots of new kitchen gadgets. Yay! I cleared him out a drawer to keep all his gadgets in, but he has promised that I can use them whenever I want.

There are several that I bought for him that I have decided that any kitchen with kids might really enjoy!


No more accidentally burning your fingers or hands on the oven rack!    We are in love with this push 'n' pull oven hook.     (So much so that I went back and bought another one for myself!)



I'll admit it.    I hate spoon rests.     So finding this little pot clip was genius.     Love it!!


Little Guy used the lettuce knife when he attended The Viking Cooking School.   Of course that meant that he needed one.   

There are soooo many more gadgets and tools that he received, but those are just a few of my favorites.     I can't wait to see what he cooks up in the kitchen this year!

No comments: