Wednesday, December 3, 2008

It's A Girl and a Girl!

If you read my family blog you know we were anxiously awaiting the arrival of my twin nieces. The girls decided they just couldn't wait anymore and decided to make their grand entrace to the world yesterday morning.

To say that I am excited is an understatement. If you want to see my post about their arrival, click here.

Me? I'm headed back to the hospital as soon as I drop the boys off in carpool. Cooking just doesn't appeal compared to holding to sweet baby nieces. Take-out is just fine for right now!

Have a great Wednesday everyone!

3 comments:

Live.Love.Eat said...

Oh yippie!!!! Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!! What an awesome time for you and your family!!!!!

From the Doghouse said...

So, today's recipe is "things you can pick up at the drive-thru on your way to the hospital."

Tammy said...

Congrats and HOW EXCITING!