Friday, December 5, 2008

Slow Cooker Ham and Scalloped Potatoes

Note: With new babies in the family, I am spending a lot of time going back and forth to the NICU. (That is definitely NOT a complaint!) But it means that I am going to give my crockpot a workout.

Crockpot Ham and Scalloped Potatoes

Ingredients
1 1/2 lbs 98% fat-free ham, cut into 8 pieces
8-10 medium sized potatoes, thinly sliced
2 onions, peeled and thinly sliced
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp black pepper, or more according to taste
1 cup fat-free shredded cheddar cheese
10 3/4 oz can 98% fat-free cream of celery soup
paprika

Directions
Layer half of ham, potatoes, and onions in slow cooker. Sprinkle with half the salt and pepper, and then half the shredded cheese. Repeat layers. Spoon undiluted soup over ingredients. Cook on low 8-10 hour or high 4 hours.

2 comments:

Jodi said...

This sounds good! I like crockpot recipes. THANKS!

Live.Love.Eat said...

I'd like this!!!!!