Monday, September 22, 2008

Alpine Carnival Coffee


Note: I love flavored coffees. Buying them at the local coffee shop is out of the question because they just cost too much. I seriously can't convince myself to pay for a cup of coffee what I would pay for a gallon of milk and a loaf of bread. I have enjoyed experimenting at home and these are some of my favorites.


Alpine Carnival Coffee


Ingredients:

1 cup hot coffee

1 tsp. vanilla

2 Tbsp brown sugar

whipping cream


Directions:

Add sugars and vanilla to hot coffee. Top with a dollop of whipping cream. Enjoy!



4 comments:

From the Doghouse said...

I would think any flavored coffee would be much better homemade. Especially by you.

Deanna said...

Awwwww... that was sweet, Doghouse!

Unknown said...

I never thought of using brown sugar in coffee - can't wait to try this!!!

Live.Love.Eat said...

I think it's so cool that you experiment with coffees as well.