Thursday, September 4, 2008

Thanks, Laura!


Laura of Real Mom's Kitchen gave me this sweet award.
I have been reading through her blog and found some great recipes to try!
The first one is the one we are going to be having for supper tonight: Bacon Cheeseburger Pasta My boys will love just the sound of that!
I can't believe that she has a recipe on her blog for Hawaiian Haystacks! I was just telling my husband about one of my all time favorite youth group events when I was growing up. Our youth pastor had everybody over to his house and for supper we created our own meal using all these ingredients. I didn't know what to call it so I called it a bird's nest, but Hawaiian Haystacks so much exotic. I can't wait to recreate this.
And of course you know I am always experimenting and looking for new granola recipes so I will be testing out Laura's as well.
Thanks, Laura, for your sweet award, but the true award is finding your blog!

No comments: