Thursday, September 4, 2008

Snickerdoodles

Note: My boys love these for after school and I love these because the are so simple!


Snickerdoodles


Ingredients:

1 (18 1/4-ounce) box yellow cake mix
2 eggs
1/4 cup oils
1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
1/2 cup sugar



Directions:
In a large mixing bowl, combine cake mix, eggs and oil together; roll into balls. In a small mixing bowl, combine cinnamon and sugar; roll balls in mixture. Place on a greased baking sheet. Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes.

6 comments:

Carrie said...

Snickerdoodles are the first cookies I made all by myself. My sister used to make them all the time. Oh, how I love the cinnamoney goodness!

Prudy said...

Clever use of a cake mix!

Live.Love.Eat said...

I have never made cookies from a cake mix. I love the idea and this seems so simple. Are they very cinnamony? If not I will DEFINITELY make these. And I can just sprinkle a little on right?

From the Doghouse said...

What kind of "oils"?

Laura said...

Hi ...I've given you a blog award...read here...http://realmomkitchen.blogspot.com/2008/09/raspberry-freezer-jam-and-blog-award.html

Unknown said...

i've done this before! It makes a simple recipe even more simple.