Thursday, September 11, 2008

Apple Butterfly

Note: Little Guy is studying Johnny Appleseed at school. He took a Gala apple today for a special apple tasting they are doing in their science center. He is on a big apple kick so when he gets home I am going to have this waiting as his after school snack. No cooking... just something cute.



Apple Butterfly



Ingredients:

1 green apple

caramel topping

2 raisins



Directions:
Wash your apple and quarter. Spoon topping onto plate to be "body" of butterfly. Arrange apple quarters to be the body. Place two raisins in caramel to be the eyes.
(Photo Courtesy of Google)

5 comments:

From the Doghouse said...

That rocks!

Wilson said...

Very cute!

Dr. Wifey said...

too cute to eat :)

Dr. Wifey said...

you should go into the catering business

Deanna said...

Oh, my! Cooking for my family is one thing, but I don't think I could cook for other people.