Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Cookbook: Feasting on Asphalt


I am a sucker for cookbooks. Recently while strolling through Lemuria Bookstore I picked up this Alton Brown cookbook. I'm not sure I'll ever make grilled alligator tail, but I bet my hubs would love the pecan coconut pie. Who doesn't love Alton Brown and I just loved browsing all the amazing pics and GREAT places that he visited along the mighty Mississippi.
Amazon.com has this on sale right now for $11.00 which is a 60% savings from its original price.
If you have a cookbook collector in your life, this would make a great Christmas gift!


3 comments:

Wilson said...

I love cookbooks too. Colin says I have way too many, but I love them all!

From the Doghouse said...

Great book, a fun read. Plus, he autographed mine!

Deanna said...

No fair, Doghouse!! That is too cool!!!