Friday, August 29, 2008

Peanut Butter Cookies with a Kiss



Note: Since today is Little Guy's birthday I am posting a cookie that features his favorite thing: Hershey Kisses. And since the acronym of K.I.S.S. means Keep it Simple I am just making him a simple peanut butter cookie with a Hershey Kiss on top. Happy Birthday, Little Guy!

Peanut Butter Cookies

Ingredients:
1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
3/4 to 1 cup peanut butter
1 egg
1 tsp. vanilla extract
2 cup biscuit baking mix (i.e. Bisquick)

Directions:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.   In large bowl, combine milk, peanut butter, egg and vanilla until smooth.  Add biscuit mix and mix well.   Chill for 1 hour.  Shape into 1 inch balls.   Place 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheets.   Flatted with a fork.    Bake 6 to 8 minutes or until lightly browned.   While still warm, press Hershey's Kiss into center of cookie.   Cool.

3 comments:

Live.Love.Eat said...

Happy Bday to your little guy!!!! These look so cute and fun to make!!!!! I can't wait to make your tea tomorrow!!!!!!!

Deanna said...

I hope you enjoy it as much as we do!

RecipeGirl said...

How sweet! I call my son "little guy" too :) Happy bday to your little guy!