Wednesday, August 20, 2008

I Heart Your Blog


Willow at Apron Strings and Angst awarded this "I Heart Your Blog" award to me and I am tickled to get it! Thanks so much, Willow! The rules of the award are:


The rules of the award are:

1. The winner can put the logo on his/her blog.

2. Link the person you received your award from.

3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.

4. Put links of those blogs on yours.

5. Leave a message on the blogs of the people you’ve nominated


I’m off to leave messages for these fabulous bloggers! I love getting inspiration for my weekly menus and these are my favorite places to visit for inspiration. Just promise me once you start visiting their blogs you won't forget about me, O.K.?


The blogs I am nominating are:





5 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh thank you so much!!!! I'm so excited. I've never gotten an award before. :-) Can't wait to browse your blog some. What I've seen, you have some great looking stuff.

Lisa@BlessedwithGrace said...

Good for you. I heart your blog, too!

Tommy, Suzanne, and Mary Peyton said...

aw - thank you so much for a blog award!!!

i'll tag some people soon!

Unknown said...

Deanna, thanks for nominating me for this award! I've been under the weather this week, so I'm behind on my blog reading. That was very sweet of you!

Wills Kitchen said...

Deanna
Thanks for the nomination, but I’m not sure how to get the heart your blog logo still haven’t figured out how to get the cook it blog it. But thanks for the nomination.